What problem is your business solving?
One P’s mission is to give women back that one percent of their day.
Tell us three unique things about your business:
We make garments for the modern woman with these design principles in mind, so there are more than three distinguishing features:
- Comfort – We use only natural breathable fibres that keep you comfortable, cool and cling-free.
- Easy Care – Every garment we produce is machine washable, can be hung out to dry and in most cases does not require ironing.
- Stylish Basics – We want every woman to enjoy the confidence of a great wardrobe of smart basics, made from fabrics with your lifestyle in mind, which are good for the environment, and last a lifetime.
- Exquisite Tailoring – Australian Made with considered design – pockets where you need them, French seams, flattering cuts and all natural linings.
- Ethical & Sustainable – From the creation of the fabric right through the end of the life of a garment, we’re doing the right thing. Our fibres are sustainable and our quality means your items will last far longer.
What can attendees expect to see from you at TCS?
We will showcase our business basics collection including merino wool pants, skirts, dresses & jacket. As well as our lifestyle basics including shirts, dresses and tees.
Can you tell us a little about your background and where the inspiration came from for your business?
Founded in November 2018 by two Sydney based corporate executives who saw the frustration for women dressing for work and were driven to give women back time.
Women spend on average 16 minutes a day deciding what to wear to work. One P’s mission is to give women back that one percent of their day.